Sunday, 4 January 2015

I'm not sure what to call this one.

So. I told myself that this year I’d start a blog and now here I am... Now I’m not calling that a new year’s resolution, because I don’t really believe in them anymore. What is the point? I mean, yes, of course sometimes they work, but personally whatever I tell myself to do in the forthcoming year usually ends about...February. At the most. I did tell myself I would start a blog, though. I really cannot rationally call my Tumblr a blog, even if it technically is.

Well I’m not honestly sure what I’m going to be writing on here, really, just felt I had to make a start on it. Not the best timing though, seeing as I’m doing a test first thing tomorrow morning and I am supposed to be revising for said test right this very moment... Oh well. I may rant, possibly? I rant quite a lot in real life so that’s highly probable, honestly.

To the people who do know me, hello.

To people who don’t know me, (I’m not sure who you are, mysterious person on the other side of the screen) my name is Laura and I’m 16 years old currently (If I was seven years old I would probably add the ‘and a half’ bit on the end). I’m currently at college studying history, psychology, english language and maths (help). To be totally frank, I don’t really have a lot to say about myself, which I hate, really. I'd like to change that. I’m always that awkward one at family gatherings that only has their current education to talk about and no future plans as yet (I am the youngest). I should get myself some more hobbies really, shouldn’t I? Does television count as a hobby?

I do love a lot of things – mostly television and film and music. I would ideally love to work in television when I’m older (not that that’s easy to convey to relatives when they ask) but I have no idea what I’m doing next. Now I hope I can look back at this at some point in the future and say that I did get where I wanted to be in the end but.. we’ll see. Oh why couldn’t I have had an easier career preference?


Right – before this drawls on into sounding like one of those ‘about me’ pieces you write in year three, I’m going to sign off.

Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment