I never really know the right way to start these, honestly. Hello, I guess? That always works, I suppose, but I feel I should shake it up a bit... What the hell am I talking about... Welcome to another edition of 'Uneventful life rants with Laura'! I'm going to try and be a little more optimistic this week, I think. I'll just bury my head in the sand at the thought of exams in less than two months for a moment and talk about something more positive for a change.
What do you even like to read about? I tried asking twitter once and all I got was a plethora of my friends suggesting I write about them. As much as I would love to write a three part trilogy of novels about the wonders of my 'squad', I'm just a bit lazy for that, honestly. This blog is supposed to be some sort of account of my life and its (non-existent) amazing plot twists, trials and tribulations. Should I talk more about myself on here? I'm not sure. As I've said previously, my life isn't exactly something very interesting, and it would literally feel like I was trying to make you excited about a new brand of beige paint or something. I can give it a go, I guess. Please feel free to send your suggestions...
Not right now, however... It's happened. I've finally hit the "oh god I need to revise wall"... Slowly but surely I think I'm getting there with motivation to revise! Thank god. So this unfortunately means I probably can't update as regularly as I usually do (I would put a sad face in here but since this is a 'formal' blogpost, just imagine my melancholy expression, gazing off into the distance) but I will still try to if I can. I will be back at some point with, yes, you guessed it, more plotless rambles of me stating my inner insecurities and angers in life! Oh a what a lot you have to look forward to!
But for now....
Laura.
No comments:
Post a Comment